INSTAGRAM: heatherdesigner

Sunday 3 January 2010

beautiful bathrooms

Photobucket
                                                     Fabrizio Plessi's Venetian Palazzo
                                                                                  

Although all three bathrooms are pretty fabulous, it's the first one that really gets my vote - isn't it just great? 



Now, I'm just about to start two new projects this week, one of which is a new bathroom for a rental property - the other I'll discuss at a later date. This will be the first time that I've had to design a space that has no real design brief, other than it must be completed within 14 days and be within budget. Having previously worked with this client, I know that it's going to have to impress. Quite the challenge; I can't wait.


Last two images from Patricia Gray's blog
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I just love the design in the second image! High ceiling, wooden carved doors... a beautiful whole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. Those doors remind me of Dogon doors - pretty magnificent, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

© Heather Jenkinson | Interior Design . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig