INSTAGRAM: heatherdesigner

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Roman & Williams


Roman & Williams from The Scout on Vimeo.


This is one of the best things that I have ever seen. I love their language and their ethos, their design style and approach and I want to be apart of what they're talking about. Every single day.

Thank you Amy from ABCD Design for bringing this into my day; it serves as a(n aesthetically beautiful) reminder of what this is all about and why we do what we do.

Roman & Williams are an architecture & design firm based in New York City.  
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thanks for posting this. Very inspiring. I love their emotional connection to their work. It really comes through in their projects. I actually think I will look at my own house and design projects in a different light after watching this. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma - isn't it just?! I've watched it a few times because there's so much information and all of it feels right.
    Thanks for popping in by; I found your blog, recently and your post on Rothko is inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing video heather, two very switched on people there. v.cool. jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. God. Heather! How the hell did I miss this? This video is absolutely incredible. It made me stop, I watched it twice in a row, I completely forgot what I was doing and it took my mind to a whole other place. Beyond inspiring. It's the TRUTH.
    Thank you.
    x dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I agree! It is absolutely my favourite video of all time. I was watching this (once again), just yesterday. Can you just imagine what it would be like to work with them?! What I wouldn't do for the opportunity...

    I'm so thrilled you saw this, anyway but you and your blog have brought me such wonders that is it's about time we balanced the score. Thank you, your comment has made my day. x

    ReplyDelete

© Heather Jenkinson | Interior Design . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig