INSTAGRAM: heatherdesigner

Wednesday 12 May 2010

petal posey palettes

   sara + h  

"plant a garden in which plants grow and mysteries bloom" Ken Kesey

I love ranunculus, orange ones particularly. When I see them bunched up in buckets at the local florists; these bright heads of colour remind me of excited school children - I love how expressive they are in their little dance of life. Whoever picked the colour palette of this particular species of plant did an outstanding job. 

What flowers are your favourite? 

p.s. I found these photos on Flickr - have a look at sara + h's work, she's taken some lovely photographs. 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love peonies .. tulips .. roses (from the mr of course) .. and last, but not least, daisies (the white just does me in). (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, yes, Peonies! Good call. I agree with you too, daisies picked from the garden in big messy clumps are what Summers are made of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love orange ranunc's, they're so pretty, and i love the pink ones mixed with a few that look almost faded to nearly white.

    i love all flowers, can't say no to any on them : )

    ReplyDelete

© Heather Jenkinson | Interior Design . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig