INSTAGRAM: heatherdesigner

Thursday 8 April 2010

Living Rooms

It seems that Spring has finally arrived - huzzah! It's a beautiful day outside and to celebrate, I thought I'd share with you a tiny collection of the many hundreds of images that I've been collecting over the last year or so. There's something about each of these rooms that really appeals to me: they're bright, dynamic and elegant.

These rooms are filled with pieces of furniture that have clearly lived and they bring these rooms to life. Now what better backdrop to daily living could there be?

p.s. Over the last few months I've developed a pretty good system for storing the sources of images I find. Unfortunately, a number of these images were found before this system was in place, so, regretfully, I can't give credit where credit is due, but if you recognise them or they're yours, do shout.  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Heather Jenkinson | Interior Design . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig