INSTAGRAM: heatherdesigner

Wednesday 3 February 2010

and now for some quiet time...

I remember seeing these images of interior designer Wilma Custers's work whilst reading one of my favourite blogs: Desire to Inspire. It left such an impression on me that I found myself thinking about them whilst cycling around town this morning. These quiet blocks of colour help create an environment that is both warm and stabilising. I particularly like that the accessories are practical and unassuming. This is a machine for living!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. lovely grays and calm, love it! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for visiting mine! I think your blog is one of the best out there. I was showing it to a client of mine who has expressed interest in doing a design course (but he doesn't really have the time), as an relevant alternative. You're so generous with information and I really admire that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog too and your use of colors. I checked out your interior design website, very inspiring! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the muted colors! so lovely and soothing.

    ReplyDelete

© Heather Jenkinson | Interior Design . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig